We are a small yet fully established FCA-authorised and regulated finance and general insurance broker based just off the A6 in rural Kibworth Harcourt, South Leicestershire. We currently broker all main types of property finance, including mortgages and remortgages, with a range of niche products such as bridging loans and residential and commercial development finance. We also provide equity release products for the over-55s. Working closely with several key industry leaders and an exclusive panel of investors, we also underwrite some of our own products.
We are currently seeking an experienced, although not essential, administrator and processing executive to work in our highly active property development and commercial finance offices.
Once trained, your main role will focus on processing and completing a wide range of property finance deals.
- Answering calls and responding to emails.
- Creating and updating spreadsheets and database entries
- Sourcing products, providing quotes, and following up on inquiries
- Communicating with clients, solicitors, and lenders via telephone.
- Creating new financial packages.
- General office duties such as filing and scanning.
Main requirements and key attributes
- Positive attitude with a flexible approach to work.
- Willing to learn and evolve within the role.
- Excellent IT skills
- Competent in math and English
Flexible hours are available, full-time or part-time.
£17,500 per annum, with possible bonuses. Actual income is determined by experience.
If you wish to be considered for any vacancy, then please forward your CV with a brief cover letter to the below address or fill out the form on the top-left side of this page.
Jade Hands (Office Manager) Address: 2C, Kibworth Harcourt, Kibworth Business Park, 2 Harborough Rd., Leicester, LE8 0EX