We aim to provide you with the highest standards of service. However, there may be occasions when our service falls short of your expectations. This easy-to-use guide is designed to help you make us aware of your views so we can address your concerns. To ensure your maximum protection our internal complaints procedure has been designed to meet the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
How we can help
Your initial concerns should be addressed to:
- Sona Vaja, UK Property Finance, Unit 2, Nursery Court, Kibworth, Leicestershire, LE8 0EX
- If you prefer, you may telephone us on 0116 4645544.
Our process is explained as below:
- We will send you a written acknowledgement within seven working days of receiving your complaint.
- Your concerns will be fully investigated by a Complaints Handler and a final response issued within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint. If we cannot respond within this period, we will write to you informing you of our progress and the reason for the delay.
- If following our investigation, we are still unable to resolve the complaint within 8 weeks, we will write to you confirming the reasons for the further delay indicating when we expect to provide a final response. At this stage you may refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are not satisfied with the progress made.
- If we do not hear from you within eight weeks of us issuing a final response, we will assume the response addressed the matter and close our file.
- Should you have any concerns in the meantime please contact the member of staff whose name appears on the acknowledgement letter.
We are committed to ensuring all complaints are fully and fairly addressed. Should you remain dissatisfied, following the completion of our review, you have the option to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service at:
- The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Should you refer the matter to the Ombudsman, you should do this as soon as possible after receipt of our final response; however, this must be within 6 months of us issuing a final response.
Please note: You should follow our Internal Complaints Procedure before you refer your concerns to the Ombudsman. There are certain types of complaint, which are outside the Ombudsman’s jurisdiction. Before you refer the matter to the Ombudsman you may wish to call them on 0300 123 9 123 to discuss your complaint. You can also visit their website for more information at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
Our commitment to you
At UK Property Finance Ltd each of our customers is important to us, and we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times.
We are in receipt of your complaint and we will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.
Our complaints procedure
1) We will acknowledge your complaint within 7 working days of receipt of your complaint.
2) We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to send a final response to you within 4 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time, we will send you an update.
3) We will endeavour to send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
4) If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has past and you haven’t received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process), you must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman within 6 months of the date on the final response. You can write to them at: Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR